What is the working principle of the elevator The worki […]
What is the working principle of the elevator
The working principle of the elevator is that the two ends of the traction rope are respectively connected to the car and the counterweight, and are wound on the traction sheave and the guide wheel. The traction motor drives the traction sheave to rotate after the speed of the reducer. The traction generated by wheel friction realizes the lifting movement of the car and the counterweight to achieve the purpose of transportation.
what are the types of elevators
1. Use classification
Passenger elevators, freight elevators, hospital elevators, sundries elevators, sightseeing elevators, vehicle elevators, ship elevators, construction elevators and special-purpose elevators.
2. Classification of driving methods
AC elevator, DC elevator, hydraulic elevator, rack and pinion elevator, screw elevator.
3. Speed classification
It can be divided into low-speed elevators, medium-speed elevators, high-speed elevators and ultra-high-speed elevators.
4. Classification of drivers
It can be divided into two types: elevators with drivers and elevators without drivers.
5. Classification of control methods
It can be divided into handle switch control elevator, button control elevator, signal control elevator, collective control elevator, parallel control elevator and group control elevator.
what are the components of the elevator
Elevators generally consist of five parts: hoistway and machine room, transmission part, lifting part, safety device, and control part. The hoistway and machine room are the houses required for the normal operation of the elevator; the transmission part is the traction machine, which is mainly composed of motors and steel cables; the lifting equipment generally includes the car and the counterweight; the safety devices generally include the speed reduction device and the electrical safety equipment. The control part usually refers to electrical control equipment and necessary circuits, including control cabinets, excitation cabinets, and layer selectors.
what are the reasons for the elevator slide
1. Elevator slides are generally caused by brake failure, failure of leveling device, simultaneous failure of brake and leveling device, etc. If the elevator encounters a power outage or its own failure, the brake will automatically start, it will jam the car, and will not fall down continuously. Once a failure occurs, a slide phenomenon will occur.
2. In the event of a sudden power failure, the battery of the leveling device can be used to slowly stop the elevator to the door area, and then open the door. Once a failure occurs, a slide will occur.
3. In the event of a slide in the elevator, the personnel in the elevator shall take relevant measures to protect themselves. Pressing all floor buttons will make the elevator find the reset position faster. If the elevator stops running and the door can be opened normally, it must be removed from the car in time, and professional maintenance personnel should come to the site for inspection and repair. If the door cannot be opened normally after the elevator stops, an alarm shall be issued in time.