(1) The passenger elevator handle switch controls the e […]
(1) The passenger elevator handle switch controls the elevator. It refers to the elevator in which the elevator driver turns the handle position (open/close) to operate or stop the elevator. This kind of elevator is rare.
(2) The button controls the elevator. The button controls the operation of the elevator. The inner landing call button is operated. Press the call button at a certain landing, and the elevator will start to respond. In the elevator running process is small, if there is another landing call button pressed, the recruitment system can only record the signal, can not answer, and can not intercept the elevator until the elevator is completed before the answer to the running landing It can answer other landing call signals. Generally used for sundries elevators.
(3) Signal control elevator. The signal control elevator gathers the call signals of each landing, arranges the call signals consistent with the elevator running direction in order, and the elevators answer and pick up passengers in turn. The starting of the elevator is controlled by the elevator driver, and the landing at which the elevator stops is controlled by the floor selection button signal on the control panel in the car or the landing call button signal located outside the landing door. The elevator can respond after reciprocating one week. All call signals.
(4) Collective control elevator. Collective control elevators gather call signals for selective response based on signal control. The elevator is operated without a driver. During the operation of the elevator, it can automatically answer all landing call signals in the same direction. After the elevator runs for a week, if there is no call signal, it stops at the base station and stands by. In order to adapt to this control feature, the car door is equipped with door protection devices such as safety touch panels, and the car has no overload protection device.
(5) The next centralized selection controls the elevator. The next collection controls the elevator call signals in the downward direction of the elevator running. If passengers want to go from a lower landing to a higher landing, they must take the elevator to the base station on the ground floor and then take the elevator to the high-level station to go. Generally applicable to residential buildings.
(6) Parallel control elevators. Parallel control elevators share a set of call signal system, and control two or three elevators with the same specifications in parallel. When there are no passengers using the elevator, one elevator often stops at the base station, which is called the base elevator; the other or two stops at the pre-selected landing in the middle of the journey, which is called the free elevator.
(7) Group control elevator. In a high-rise building with multiple elevators, the elevators are divided into several groups by area, each group is 3-8 elevators, and several elevators in each group share a signal system. The elevator group control system (with centralized group control system) And distributed group control system) to coordinate the operation of interconnected elevators to improve the service performance of the elevator system. The excellent elevator group control system will enable the elevator group to respond to the call signal of the landing in the most suitable way according to the different passenger traffic needs of the building.