The setting of the cargo lift fire elevator should meet […]
The setting of the cargo lift fire elevator should meet the following requirements:
(1) The front room should be set up in the fire elevator, and its area: residential buildings should not be less than 4.50m^2. Other buildings should not be less than 6.00m^2. When the front room is shared with the smoke-proof staircase, its area: residential buildings should not be less than 6.00m^2, and other buildings should not be less than 10m^2.
(2) The front room of the fire-fighting elevator room should be set up against the external wall, and an exit directly leading to the outdoors should be provided on the first floor or a passageway with a length of no more than 30m should be provided to the outdoors.
(3) The door of the front room of the fire elevator should be a Class B fire door or a fire shutter with stagnation function.
(4) The load capacity of the fire elevator should not be less than 800kg.
(5) Fire elevator shafts and machine rooms should be separated from other adjacent elevator shafts and machine rooms by partition walls with a fire resistance rating of not lower than F 2. ooh. When doors are opened on the partition walls, Class A fire doors should be provided.
(6) The driving speed of the fire elevator should be calculated and determined based on the running time from the first floor to the top floor not exceeding 60s.
(7) Non-combustible materials should be used for the interior decoration of the fire elevator car.
(8) A dedicated telephone should be provided in the fire elevator car, and a dedicated control button for firefighters should be provided on the first floor.
(9) Water retaining facilities should be provided at the entrance of the front room of the fire elevator. Drainage facilities should be provided at the bottom of the fire elevator shaft, the capacity of the drainage well should not be less than 2.00m3, and the displacement of the drainage pump should not be less than 1oL/s.
(10) Waterproof measures should be taken for power and control cables and wires.
(11) The fire elevator can be used with passenger elevator or working elevator, but it should meet the above requirements.
(12) When arranging fire-fighting elevators in high-rise buildings, the convenience of firefighters should be considered, and they should be arranged in combination with evacuation stairwells.